Sweet tints, dude. Our SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion covers the basics (broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and water-resistant) but goes the extra mile with a commitment to reef safe ingredients that are lightweight, non-greasy and actually hydrate and repair skin. All good, indeed.
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Start with a small dab and rub in completely before applying more. This will ensure full coverage and maximum absorption.
- Zinc will apply more smoothly on a well-hydrated surface, so if your skin tends to be on the drier side, moisturize beforehand.
OXYBENZONE FREE | GMO FREE | GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | NON-NANO | BIODEGRADABLE CORAL REEF FRIENDLY
Not all sunscreens are created equal. Made from a reef safe (!!!) non-nano zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, our popular SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Lotion is super hydrating and easy to rub in thanks to a blend of organic coconut oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter. Not to be confused with make-up, this tinted sunscreen blends in seamlessly with most skin tones thanks to a dash of iron oxides. This face and body sunscreen doesn’t leave your skin chalky or greasy, won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!), and organic ingredients like green tea, rose hips, and buriti oil actually repair damaged skin from sunburn and windburn. And since it’s a mineral-based sunscreen, you can expect full spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and water-resistant protection for 80 minutes. Now, how many sunscreens can do THAT?
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 16% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- Made in the USA
Because zinc sits on top of your skin rather than absorbing into it, zinc sunscreens can be tricky to get off of fabric. Our Mineral Tinted Sunscreens are made with iron oxides to blend seamlessly with most skin tones. This means that they can leave a mark on light, and particularly WHITE fabrics. If this happens to you, use household soap or dish soap and scrub the garment before washing with normal instructions. For specific cleaning instructions, see our FAQ’s page.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Iron Oxides, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol, Water.
Certified Organic to USDA/NOP Standards.