The Kodiak features a fire-starting buckle with ferrocerium (“ferro rod”) and hardened stainless steel striker, approximately 10 feet of survival 550 Paracord, and both a hook and line for fishing. Custom Made in the USA, this is a true survival tool. Don’t be caught stranded without a way to catch food or make fire.
- Made in the USA: Colorado
- Materials: Nylon, jute, fishing line, steel hook, POM buckle
- 7 strands of braided nylon for strength
- 1 strand of jute as fire tinder
- 2 strands of 20 lb. fishing line
- #8 bait fish hook braided into the cord
- Fire-starting buckle doubles as a reflector
- Please note: The Kodiak bracelet is not a toy, and can start fires. Please use responsibly
- Dimensions (buckled): Small: 6.5" inner circumference; Medium: 7.5" inner circumference; Large: 8.5" inner circumference
- Weight: 0.09 lb.
- Small: 5.75" – 6.38" wrist
- Medium: 6.38" – 7.38" wrist
- Large: 7.38" – 8.38" wrist