Derived from nature with ingredients like geranium, lemongrass and cinnamon, our products are responsibly crafted to deliver real results.
Formulated to repel mosquitoes, gnats and other biting insects, this natural spray has a pleasant scent and is non-greasy.
Grab an 8, 4 or 2 oz. bottle and get natural mosquito protection!
Made with essential oils and plant-derived ingredients.
Made without preservatives, synthetics, petroleum, parabens, alcohol, phthalates and dyes.
- Active ingredients: Lemongrass oil (0.50%), geranium oil (0.15%), peppermint oil (0.10%), cinnamon oil (0.05%)
- Inert ingredients: Water, glycerin, castor oil, soya lecithin, sorbitol, vanillin, gum arabic, xanthan gum, Vitamin E, citric acid (totaling 99.2%)
Mosquito Formula: The four essential oils that make up our special blend are harvested from plants and are effective in repelling insects naturally. Other natural repellents include vanilla or citronella — ours includes vanillin, a pure, raw ingredient that when blended with essential oils is proven to improve the effectiveness and protection time of repellents.
Lemongrass oil (cymbopogon flexuosus) is obtained from the plant cymbopogon citratus, native to the Philippines, and is known for its insecticidal properties. Lemongrass oil is especially effective against mosquitoes and ants. It is safe and has no known negative environmental effects.
Geranium oil (pelargonium graveolens) contains citronellol and geraniol. Due to these compounds, this oil plays a helpful role as an insect repellent.
Peppermint oil (mentha piperita) comes from the peppermint plant, a cross between water mint and spearmint, and is commonly found in Europe and North America. It is one of the oldest oils with a very wide variety of uses, which includes aiding in the repelling of mosquitoes.
Cinnamon oil (cinnamomum verum) is usually found in the bark or leaves of trees in the Lauraceae family, and is one of the most effective natural mosquito repellents known.
- For external application to protect against mosquitoes, gnats and other biting insects.
- Shake well before use.
- Prior to outdoor exposure, thoroughly spray product on exposed skin or pet's fur, and allow to dry without wiping.
- It may be necessary to reapply Bug Protector if you're in an outdoor environment where insect population is high and the duration of your outdoor venture is longer than 2 hours.
- Apply to children only with adult supervision. Spray on hands and rub on children's faces. Do not apply to hands of children.
- Do not spray in the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.